The PE Express is happy to announce that entries for our annual Christmas Baby competition are now open!
As with every year, we are looking for a baby to grace the front page of the last edition of the year – which will be published on Wednesday, December 21. The competition is for Gqeberha babies who are celebrating their first Christmas; therefore babies who are entered need to be born after December 25, 2021.
To enter, parents need to complete a form that is available by clicking on this link.
Qualifying entries will be uploaded in our Christmas Baby 2022 album on the PE Express Facebook page.
Please allow at least one to two working days for entries to be reviewed and uploaded online.
If your photo does not appear in the album, it means it did not qualify.
The competition is not a voting competition – the number of likes/reactions will not affect the outcome of the finalists. A panel of judges will choose the winner of the competition.
The closing date for entries is 16:00 on Monday, November 28. No late entries will be accepted.
How to enter:
- Go to our website and look for “Enter now for Christmas Baby competition”.
- A link to the competition will also be available on our Facebook page.
- Complete the form and upload your photo, which should be at least 1MB in size and in jpg format.
- For queries regarding the competition, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the rules when entering your child for our competition:
- Only babies who are celebrating their FIRST Christmas may enter.
- Only babies who reside in Gqeberha may enter.
- Only entries received via the Christmas Baby form will be accepted.
- No photos that are posted on our Facebook timeline or inbox will be entered.
- You may only enter once for the duration of the competition and only one photo per entrant will be allowed – choose your photo submission carefully.
- Once a photo has been submitted, it cannot be swopped with another photo.
- When entering a baby on the parent’s behalf, be sure to have their consent to upload the photo/enter the competition.
- Photos do NOT need to have a Christmas theme.
- Entries close on Monday, November 28, at 16:00.
- The winner will be re-photographed by Pro Design Photographers and these photos will be used on the front page.
- Baby’s face needs to be clearly visible. Avoid photos of baby with a pacifier in his/her mouth.
- Avoid using social media filters on your baby’s photo.
- Baby needs to be fully clothed.
- Baby needs to be alone in the photo (except in the case of twins, triplets, etc.)
For queries send an e-mail to email@example.com.
For professional photo shoots by Pro Design Photographers, call 073 161 3176, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow then on Facebook.